I am very glad to write my first post as i always wanted to have a blog.As the name suggests,it is just to jott down my thoghts,feelings,experiences etc.
Let me share something about my life,my goals,my obssession,passion etc.
My life has completely changed after my college. Now i am into so called corporate world where hardly you get time to do something like this.
And my ultimate passion is to learn things quickly,outperform others and make use of the abroad oppurtunities.I should really start my preparation for becoming a so called "Well Settled" person.
Gone are those days, when "Well Settled" person meant having a secured job.These days it means a lot like job in abroad etc. So its high time to pull up my socks and do a lot of ground work on this.

And also i have to shape up my body for which i have been working very hard.The only thing i am lagging here is consistency.
So no more excuses,i will stick to it and i know i will do it.

I am passionate to play/sing for a band.I keep dreaming performing in front of thousand and odd people.

So these are my passions and goals for now. will keep u posted


This entry was posted on 2:39 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Rekha said...

    Welcome Buddy!! Way to go :)

  1. ... on May 30, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
  2. Subhraneel said...

    Thanks for the initiative buddy :)

  3. ... on May 30, 2010 at 10:20 AM